Wednesday 11 March 2009

To My Loving Wife

I met an old friend recently. While enjoy our coffee, he tell me a story; there's one man who have just checked-in into a hotel room at Kuala Lumpur. Since there's a PC, he immediately make use of it to send an e-mail to his wife back home in Penang. However, he wrongly wrote the e-mail address.

Somewhere in Texas, a woman just reached home after a husband funeral. She on the PC and was surprised to find out there's an e-mail from her husband. After reading it, she fainted.

To My Loving Wife

Subject: I've reached.

Date: 10th March 2009

Message:
I know you're surprised to hear from me.
They have computers here, and we are allowed
to send e-mails to loved one.
I've just reached and have been checked-in.
I see that everything has been prepared for
your arrival tomorrow.
Looking forward to see you TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment