Thursday 19 February 2009

Clickbank Hit By Tsunami

When Gobala Khrisnan and Zamri Nanyan launch the rahsia.clickbank last week, the Malaysian IM was not only hit by storm but they are all drifted by the tsunami to the Clickbank.

My mail box keep in pouring with mails from all the IM offering the special additional bonus for me to buy the e-book through them. Anyway, I should say thank you to all of them with their effort of getting the buyer.

I very happy for them especially for those who claimed to have earn 4-figure and 5-figure income. Even though I'm 0-figure income in this clickbank, I'm still happy as I still have my 10 figures and still be able to punch the PC motherboard day and night.

At the moment I'm in no rush to promote any affiliate products. If you can see my blogs are all empty without any affiliation. But in a matter of time, I'll be earning that sort of income.

How? Just keep following my posting.....

1 comment: