Friday 6 February 2009

Hello blogger

Hello blogger all round the world. I'm here to start blogging on what is the actual Trail Blogging. First of all I'll follow all my friends blog and start putting up my comment what is good and what is not. I don't mean to offend anybody but I'm putting it right so that blogger don't just blogging as what they like.

As for the Internet Marketed, I would wise if you all could be very honest in your business transactions. You don't just like to offer anybody in the 'net with something hidden behind your sleeve.

I really doesn't like when you offer something like the word f.ree. If you want to give it free...just give it FREE. It's not f.ree or fr.ee or anything that's not relevant at all.

Please be honest and direct to the point in what you offer. For one thing for sure that we are not stupid as what you might think.

Okay! I hope you get the clear message.

No comments:

Post a Comment